Starting a Business with Legal Shield- Review

You are probably reading this blog because you're interested in working with Legal Shield but the fear of losing a $99 investment and your personal time and effort are hindering your decision. You probably think that it's harder than it really is or that you have to beg and bother people to make enough money for your efforts. Trust me it's nothing like that especially if you follow the system they have provided for their associates. 

Pay Offs
Before we get into how to sell their protection easily let me tell you how my first week working at legal shield paid off. Honest truth, in the first week I already got my investment back and began making a residual income of $190 monthly. Yes, I said residual meaning every month I got paid $190 even if I did nothing. 
How did I do this? I sold the protection to two members of my family and one friend then I also recruited one person. By doing that I also got a promotion from making $60 a sale to $120 per sale (You can also get a promotion by selling only to 6 people).
$190 a month might not sound like a lot to you but how about just an additional $190 of spending money? Who couldn't use that? And all I had to do was talk to a couple of people on a part-time basis and to be honest I didn't really do a lot of talking. I only ended up selling the $9.95 identity theft plan to three people and am still increasing my sales. What's great about this business is that even if I stop working I can still get paid and it allows me to have the freedom to focus on other things in life.

Pros

Cons

Making a Sale
So let's start off with the three ways that you can get paid for Legal Shield. What other job do you know where you get paid three different ways?
  1. Selling the protection
  2. Getting bonuses for doing your job!
  3. Recruiting people to join your team
The three protection plans you can sell.
  1. Legal shield legal protection
  2. Legal shield small business legal plan
  3. Identity theft plan
How Easy is it to Make a Sale?
Well for me, all I did was hit up some people and told them that I started a new job and if I could send them some information on it. I sent them either a video or a pamphlet and when the prospect app told me when they looked at it I give a follow-up call to answer any questions about it. Yes, you may have people who aren't interested in it now but when a legal issue comes up you'll be the first one they call for a lawyer for $19.95. That's so cheap compared to most attorneys. Especially if you look at it as an investment of $200 a year for legal protection. Generally, it cost $200- $400 just to consult with an attorney.
For recruiting people it gets even easier...
I just grabbed as many of my self-motivated friends as I could and brought them to one of my local legal shield events each week. At these events, generally, it's a presentation of how working with a legal shield can benefit your guest. I paid $7 for myself and my guests were free. I let someone else do all the talking while I got the compensation.

Legal Shield Compensation Plan

About Legal Shield Opportunity

Why Join Legal Shield as an Associate?
Four words "be your own boss". Make extra money part time. Have multiple sources of income. Help level out the legal protection playing field. Help people who can't afford an attorney. Legal shield is a great company to increase your income on a part-time basis without interfering with everything else in life because you have no boss. You work on your own terms and sale actual protection that can help people! I do it because I love to help people and I love being my own boss. Also, the perks like free trips, coupons, and legal protection are also great.

Rich people don't get rich by going to college and getting a good job. They get rich by having multiple sources of income!

Why get Legal Shield Protection?
You need a law firm not a lawyer.





Please feel free to contact me with any questions @catokaci@gmail.com
For more information: legalshield.com